Thursday 12 April 2012

Natalia Kills girl with style

Natalia Kills is a music artist that I have just discovered....and I LOVE her!!!! Wow talk about an inspiring gal, from her music and lyrics ( a tad twisted but still brilliant) to her fierce attitude and oh-my-god-wow-factor styling and clothes!! She is without  doubt my new girl crush...!
Lets talk about the outfits, dark, edgy and glamorous this chick reminds of....myself!
A lot of leather, faux fur, risqúe ensembles, and even more black this is one closet I would love to raid. I'm also a huge fan of the smoky eyes, long lashes, huge flicks and loud lips!!!!!!

To-die-for fur jacket an essential in any Rock 'n' Roll wardrobe!
Love the strong shoulders, low cut jacket and mountain of killer studs cuff!
<><>
Natalia Kills - Logo's "NewNowNext Awards" 2011 - Red Carpet
Hounds tooth check, Leather check, Bold lips check, Eyeline flick check...check check check!
Natalia Kills - Mongrels In Common Show - Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2011

Natalia Kills is trés confident hen it comes to accessorising, she is not one to shy away from bespoke shoes or sunglasses... A rather daring women who oozes a je ne sais quoi!

No comments:

Post a Comment